Sarkari result up scholarship status | up scholarship status 2020-21 sarkari result | up scholarship status 2021-22 renewal | up scholarship status, renewal | up scholarship status rojgar | up scholarship status 2021 22 kab aayega | up scholarship status 2022-23 | up scholarship status umang
UP Scholarship Status 2022 यहाँ देखें Link: How to Check Online Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Payment
UP Scholarship Status 2022 application/Payment status is made available on the official site. Applicants can check their UP Scholarship Status 2022 through the official website or the link updated here. UP Scholarship (यूपी छात्रवृत्ति) is one of the biggest scholarship schemes of the Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide motivation and financial assistance to the students of the state @scholarship.up.gov.in scheme is open to students of all the categories. Every year lakhs of students apply and get a UP scholarship online for their education. यूपी स्कॉलरशिप Status नीचे देखें
UP Scholarship Status 2022
|Article category||UP scholarship status check|
|Type of Scholarship||State Level Scholarship|
|For Programs||Pre-matric (9th and 10th), Post Matric (Intermediate), Post Matric other than Intermediate, Post-Matric outside state|
|Availability of Payment Status||Check Below|
यूपी छात्रवृत्ति स्थिति 2021: Through this, they can track the progress of their application and can get an idea, whether they will get the scholarship or not. They just have to use their registration ID and password to check the application status. The complete procedure is shared below.
Courses for which UP scholarship are available
Below we have shared the list of courses for which students can apply for UP scholarship. They are required to provide all the associated documents at the time of verification.
Here is the list of programs that are under the UP scholarship programs-
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate Course
- Certificate programs
- Diploma/ Other Examination
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible students are benefitted under this government scheme. All the students are therefore required to check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. Thousands of applications and scholarships are rejected only because of the ineligibility of the applicants. Before filling the application, students must go through the complete advertisement for eligibility criteria. If the candidate fulfill the criteria only then he/she should proceed further and fill the application form.
- Domicile– Applicants must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh and must possess a domicile issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any school or college of the state.
- For scholarship under Pre-matric class 9-10 category, students must be studying in either class 9th or class 10th.
- For UP Scholarship Post matric, students must have qualified 10th (high school) and must have enrolled in class 11th or class 12th.
- For UP Scholarship Post-matric other than 11-12, candidates must have qualified class 12th and must be enrolled in any higher education programs in any of the University of the State.
- For Post Matric scholarship- The annual income of the family must not exceed two lakhs for all categories.
- For Post Matric scholarship other than 12th– Annual income of family from all sources should not exceed two lakhs for all the categories.
- For UP Pre Matric Scholarship- annual income must not exceed more than one lakh for all the categories.
- Apart from this, applicants must possess all the relevant certificates as the proof.
UP Scholarship Application Form
UP scholarship application form is made available through the online mode. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode. The application forms are on the official portal on the notified dates.
Students are notified through the internet and print media. All the notifications and updates regarding the scholarship ate posted on the official portal of UP scholarship. It is the responsibility of the students to regularly check the website for the latest updates so that cannot miss an excellent opportunity.
How to apply for UP Scholarship?
Fresh applicants can follow the given procedure to fill application form scholarship-
- Visit the official website – Applicants firstly have to go to the official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.gov.in. They can also use the direct link provided below in this section.
- Search the “Student” Tab – Second step is to click the “Student” option provided on the top menu bar of the homepage of the portal.
- “New Registration” – In the third stage, students have to select the “new registration” link and click on that. A new page will open.
- Select the relevant category – The new registration page will open. There will be a separate option for fresh registration and renewable for various categories of the candidates (General, SC, ST, OBC).
- Fill the application form – Fill all the required information in the field provided. Candidates must ensure that they fill the personal details, qualification, and other information correctly.
- Upload documents – Now applicants have to upload the scanned copies of all the documents. They must ensure that they upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Check and review – It is one of the important stages in the application process. Once students have filled the application form they must recheck and review the details before final submission. Any mistake must be corrected at the moment. However, students are also given a chance for correction in the application in later stages.
- Submit the application – Once the review is complete students can click on the submit button for final submission of the application.
- Save and Print – The last and final step is to save or download the filled application form. Students also have to take printout of the same and must keep the hard copy safe for future references. Advertisement
UP Scholarship Required Documents
Students are required to upload all the documents needed at the application. The application cannot be filled without the proper availability of documents. Following are the documents that every applicant has to attach to the application form-
- Mark Sheet and certificates of the qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Receipt of fee submitted in the school/college
- Current registration number of present board/university
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph
- Other relevant documents and certificates
UP Scholarship Application Fee
Applicants can fill the application form free of cost. No application fee/ registration fee or any other charges are applicable for any of the category of the candidates.
UP Scholarship 2021 Summary
The latest stats of 2021 will be updated soon. Till then have a look at the previous year stats shared as under-
|Scholarship||Registration||Final submission||Send by institution|
|Post matric (11-12)||2035615||1177760||402399|
|Post matric (other than 11-12)||3313124||1654627||279678|
|Pre matric (9-10)||2507299||1716683||1035331|
UP Scholarship Status 2021-22 : यूपी छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन स्थिति कैसे देखे
UP Scholarship Status 2021-22: Check Direct Link यूपी छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन स्थिति| scholarship.up.nic.in Status
scholarship.up.gov.in Online Form 2021-22 Last Date
UP Post Matric (Class 11 & 12) Scholarship Online Form
What is the last date of scholarship UP?
UP Scholarship 2021 : जिन छात्रों ने दाखिला लटके रहने या रिजल्ट न आने के कारण छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन नहीं कर सके वह 10 जनवरी 2022 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। शैक्षिक सत्र 2021-22 की दशमोत्तर छात्रवृत्ति व शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति के लिए तीसरी बार आवेदन की तारीख बढ़ाई गई है।
छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन न कर पाने वाले छात्र -छात्राएं 17 जनवरी 2022 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र की हार्ड कॉपी सभी जरूरी कागजातों सहित अपने शिक्षण संस्थान में जमा करनी होगी। इस बीच शिक्षण संस्थान हार्डकापी से ऑनलाइन आवेदन का विवरण का मिलान करेंगे।
UP Scholarship Status 2021-2022 FAQs
उत्तर प्रदेश स्कॉलरशिप स्टेटस 2021-22 आप यहाँ देख सकते हैं।
You can check the UP Scholarship Status Link on the website www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
Read also : UP Congress Manifesto 2022 – कांग्रेस का घोषणा पत्र