e Shram Yojana shramev Jayate: – As the name suggests, this is a scheme recently launched by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, under which the workers of the unorganized sector are given by the Central Government. It has been started to collect data at the central level with the objective of giving direct benefit to the Under the e-shram scheme , eshram cards of about 43.7 crore unorganized sector workers of the country will be prepared, through which they will be given direct benefits of the schemes launched by the central government and the state government e shram portal e shram card gov in, e shram csc, e shram card download ,E Shram Portal
In such a situation, today we will give you almost all the information related to the e-shram scheme , such as what is this e-shram scheme , what are the benefits of making an e-shram card, how to make an e-shram card online and what documents will be required for this. You are going to give information, so you read this article carefully till the end.
What is e-Shram Yojana?
e-Shram Yojana went up by the central government in real is a plan that will work to collect data of workers in every sector in the country, actually it’s a national database (National Database of Uncategorized Workers) which will Under this, complete information about the workers of the unorganized sector will be available. After getting registered under the eshram card scheme , the workers of the unorganized sector will be helped in the smooth operation of any scheme started by the central government ie the state government, which can give direct benefits to these people, so that the workers of the unorganized sector will get direct benefits. And you will get the benefits faster
So by now you know that a scheme called E Shram Yojana has been started under which workers in the unorganized sector will be registered and they will get benefits, but in such a situation, the question is bound to be who is the worker of the unorganized sector?
EShram Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||EShram Yojana|
|started||by central government|
|Relevant departments||Ministry Of Labor And Employment|
|beneficiary||All unorganized sector workers of the country|
|the profit||Direct benefit of all government schemes after registration|
|Objective||Collecting database of workers in the unorganized sector at the national level|
|Application Type||through online/offline|
|plan launch year||2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is NDUW? , what is the e-Shram card
The full name of NDUW is the National Database of Uncategorized Workers, Ministry of Labor and Employment is preparing a national database of unorganized workers, under which eshram portal has been developed and the UAN Card scheme has been launched.
- ✔️ The Ministry of Labor and Employment is preparing a national database of unorganized workers.
- ✔️ There is a facility for registration of unorganized workers on the website.
- ✔️ Every UW (Uncategorized Work) will be issued an identity card which will be a unique identification number, which will go where UAN card, NDUW card, eshram card will go.
What is the unorganized sector and what kind of people are included in it
Talking in simple words, and organized sector means an area that has no organization, that is, in simple words, you are not getting any kind of salary to work, you are associated with some work under which you do not always have work. Lived. The organized sector consists of workers in the private or public sector who receive regular wages, stipends or other benefits which include leave and social security in the form of provident fund and gratuity. That is, if you come from the organized sector then you cannot be the 1st beneficiary under e-Shram Yojana and you will not get its benefit
|The Following Are Some Examples Of Workers In The Unorganized Sector:|
|️✔️ Small and Marginal Farmers️ ✔️ Agricultural Laborer️ ✔️ Shercroppers️✔️ fisherman✔️ ️ People engaged in animal husbandry✔️ ️ Beedi Rolling✔️ ️ LEVELING AND PACKING️✔️ Building and construction workers️✔️ leather workers️✔️ weavers️ ✔️ magnified️ ✔️ Salt worker✔️ ️ Workers in brick kilns and stone quarries️ ✔️ saw mill workers|
Benefits and Features of E Shram Yojana Portal
- ✔️ The Shram Portal was launched on 26 August 2022 by Union Employment Minister Shri Bhupendra Yadav ji.
- ✔️ ️ A database of about 476 crore unorganized sector workers of the country will be available on this portal, which can be used by the central government if needed.
- ✔️ All the registered workers of the country and from the organized sector will be given the benefit of all kinds of government benefits and government schemes, for which they will not need to be re-registered.
- ️ ✔️ Under the e- shram scheme , the laborers and domestic workers will be linked together and work will be done to develop them in every way.
- ️ ✔️ E- shram card of all the registered workers will be made on the e-shram portal , which will have a 12 digit unit number.
- ✔️ E Shram Portal after being registered at labor unit number of the 12 points that e-labor card number will be provided will be added which will be valid throughout the country.
- ✔️ After the UAN card is made, all the workers will be distributed on the basis of their work and skills so that the government can easily provide them employment.
- ✔️ NDUW Card to the central government based on the database of workers to launch official plans of different types and they will help to conduct.
|Benefits Of E-Shram Yojana / Benefits Of E-Shram Yojana|
|Although there are many benefits of e-shram card scheme which will directly go to the workers of the unorganized sector, but the main benefits of these are as follows:-✔️ Social Security Schemes based on this database will be implemented by Ministries/Governments✔️ Workers will get the benefit of BHIM yojana security at o’clock✔️ ➡️ NDUW under the registered employee PM Security Bhim plan since you can take advantage of the registration will be waived payment of premium for the first year.|
|Why Register In NDUW? / NDUW Card Kyun Banaye|
|✔️ Unorganized workers will get the benefit of social security and welfare schemes.✔️ This database will help the government in formulating policy and programs for the unorganized workers .✔️ The movement of workers from the informal sector to the formal sector and vice versa, their vocational skill development etc. will be monitored by the Central Government and accordingly they will be provided with the means of suitable work employment.✔️ More employment opportunities will be provided to the migrant labor work force by tracking them.|
|Eshram Scheme Eligibility Criteria / E Shram Eligibility And Criteria|
|To apply for NDUW Card i.e. to get UAN Card , it is necessary to fulfill the eligibility and criteria mentioned below:-✔️ Applicant age should be between 15-59 years✔️ The applicant should not be an income tax payer✔️ The applicant should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC✔️ Applying and should be a worker of organized sector.|
|Required Documents For UAN Card|
|1. Mandatory Documents✔️ Mandatory eKYC|
fingerprint using Aadhar number
iris✔️ Bank account number️✔️ mobile number2. Optional document✔️ Certificate of Education✔️ Income Certificate✔️ Business Certificate✔️ Skill Certificate
Objectives of UAN Card Scheme
The purpose of UAN Card Yojana is to collect the data of the workers of every unorganized sector of the state so that whenever the central government wants to make a plan, they already have the information of the concerned laborer so that they can make the plan easily and benefit from it in the unorganized sector. easy access to workers.
State Wise E Shramik Card
Important Benefits of UAN Card
The benefits of the UN card can be many, but we understand one of these important benefits from the example, as you all saw that due to the coronavirus pandemic , unemployment in the country has become such that people start falling prey to starvation, so the central government The Corona Financial Assistance Scheme was started to provide financial help, under which unemployed and migrant laborers were asked to register, many laborers registered and they also got the amount of coronavirus assistance . But there were many such laborers who could not reach this information for some reason or they could not get themselves registered in Coronavirus Aid for some reason, then they were given Coronavirus Aid.Couldn’t get the benefit. If such a situation ever comes, then using your registered data with the Central Government, which you have given to the Central Government by registering the E-Shram Yojana, the Central Government or the State Government will be able to send the amount directly to you and at the time of need, you will be able to do any kind of registration. will not be required
Who Cannot Register In NDUW Card, Who Cannot Get EShram Card Made?
- ️✔️ Any sector engaged in organized can not register for e-shram card .
- ✔️ Organized sector consists of private or public sector workers who get regular salary, large lengths and other benefits, some of whom also get the facility of ESIC and EPFO, and leave and social security in the form of gratuity. Organized sector is considered those who cannot get their UAN card made.
Some common government schemes linked under e Shram Scheme :- eShram Scheme Social Security Welfare Schemes
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Pension Scheme (PM-SYM)|
|✔️ Voluntary and Contributory Pension Schemes✔️ The monthly contribution ranges from Rs 55 to Rs 200 depending on the entry age of the beneficiary.✔️ Under this scheme, monthly 50% contribution is payable by the beneficiary and an equal contribution is made by the central government.eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen✔️ Unorganized workers (hawkers, agricultural work, construction site workers, leather workers, handlooms, mid-day meal workers, rickshaw or auto wheelers, rag pickers, carpenters, fishermen etc. workers etc.)✔️ age group of 18-40 years✔️ Must have monthly income less than Rs 15,000/- and is not a member of EPFO/ESIC/NPS (Government funded) scheme.the profit✔️ After attaining the age of 60 years, the beneficiaries are entitled to receive a minimum assured monthly pension of Rs.3,000/-.✔️ On the death of the beneficiary, the spouse is eligible for 50% monthly pension.✔️ If both husband and wife join this scheme, then they will be eligible for joint monthly pension of Rs.6000/-.|
|National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders and Self Employed Persons (NPS-Traders) (NPS Traders)|
|✔️ Voluntary and Contributory Pension Schemes✔️ The monthly contribution ranges from Rs 55 to Rs 200 depending on the entry age of the beneficiary.✔️ Under this scheme, 50% contribution is payable monthly by the beneficiary and the matching contribution is paid by the central government.eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen✔️ Shopkeepers or owners having small shops, restaurants, hotels or real estate brokers etc.✔️ 18-40 years old✔️ Do not join EPFO/ESIC/PM-SYM.✔️ The annual turnover should not exceed Rs 1.5 crore.the profit✔️ Under the scheme, after attaining the age of 60 years, the beneficiaries are eligible to receive a minimum assured monthly pension of Rs.3000/-.|
|Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyotibima Yojana (PMJJBY)|
|eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen.✔️ Be in the age group of 18 to 50 years.✔️ Have Jan Dhan or Savings Bank Account with Aadhaar.✔️ Consent for auto-debit from bank account.✔️ Premium @ Rs.330/- per annumthe profit✔️ 2 lakh in case of death due to any reasonNote: This scheme is available through the banks by the Department of Financial Services.|
|Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)|
|eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen.✔️ Be in the age group of 18 to 70 years.✔️ Have Jan Dhan or Savings Bank Account with Aadhaar.✔️ Consent for auto-debit from bank account✔️ Premium @ Rs.12/- per annumthe profit✔️ 2 lakh in case of accidental death and permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh in case of partial disability.Note: This scheme is available through the banks by the Department of Financial Services.|
|Atal Pension Yojana|
|eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen✔️ Age should be between 18-40 years✔️ Bank account should be linked with Aadhaarthe profit✔️ The subscriber can receive a pension of Rs 1,000-5,000 at his choice or he can also receive the accumulated amount of pension after his death.✔️ The accumulated amount will be given to the spouse or to the nominee if the spouse is also dead.Note: This scheme is available through the banks by the Department of Financial Services.|
|Public Distribution System (PDS)|
|eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen✔️ All families below the poverty line are eligible.✔️ Any family in which there is no member between the age of 15 to 59 years.✔️ Those who have no permanent job and engage only in casual labor.the profit✔️ 35 kg each month Rice or Wheat, while the family above poverty line can buy 15 kg on a monthly basis. Eligible for food.✔️ One Nation-One Ration Card (ONORC) is being implemented to enable migrant workers to get food grains wherever they are working.|
|✔️ Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural (PMAY-G)|
|eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen✔️ Any family including a worker with no member between the ages of 15 and 59 years.✔️ Any family in which there is a disabled member is also eligible to get benefits under Pradhan Mantri Awas Gramin Yojana.✔️ Those who have no permanent job and engage only in casual labor.the profit✔️ 1.2 lakh in plain areas and 1.3 lakh in hilly areas is provided to the beneficiary.|
|National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) – Old Age Protection|
|eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen✔️ Any person who has little or no regular means of subsistence from his own source of income or by way of financial support from family members or other sources.the profit✔️ Central contribution @ Rs.300 to Rs.500 for different age groups.✔️ Monthly pension ranges from Rs.1000/- to Rs.3000/- depending on the contribution of the state.|
|Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)|
|eligibility✔️ Families with no adult/male earning member within the age group of 16-59 years✔️ Family living in one room with rough walls and ceiling✔️ Families with no members within the age group of 16-59 years✔️ A family with no healthy adult member and one disabled member✔️ manual scavengers✔️ Landless families who earn a major part of their family income from manual laborthe profit✔️ Free health coverage up to Rs.5 lakh per family per year for hospitalization for secondary and tertiary care.|
|Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers (HIS)|
|eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen✔️ Weaver earns at least 50% of his income from handloom weaving.✔️ All weavers, whether male or female, are eligible to be covered under the “Health Insurance Scheme”.the profit✔️ Beneficiaries will avail a package of Rs 15,000/- which includes both pre-existing diseases and new diseases. The division in terms of disbursement of amount as per medical conditions is as follows- Maternity Benefit (per child for first two children)- Rs.2500/-, Eye Treatment- Rs.75/-, specs- Rs.250/- in residential hospital Recruitment- Rs.4000/-, Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathic/Siddha- Rs.4000/-, Hospitalization (including pre and post)-15000/-, Child coverage- Rs.500/-, Outpatient department and per disease limit 7500/- Rs.|
|National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC)|
|eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen✔️ Persons involved in scavengers and manual scavengers.the profit✔️ The scheme provides financial assistance to Safai Karamcharis, manual scavengers and their dependents through SCA/RRB/Nationalized Banks for sanitation related activities and any viable income generating schemes for education in India and abroad.|
|Self-Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers (Revised)|
|eligibility✔️ Must be an Indian citizen✔️ One from each household, an identified scavenger, (as defined in para 2.3.1) will be eligible for One Time Cash Assistance (OTCA) of Rs.40,000/- or OTCA of the amount as amended from time to time .the profit✔️ Provide free skill training of their own choice to manual scavengers and their dependents (as defined in para 2.3.2) from a list of such trainings organized by the National Safai Karamcharis Financial and Development Corporation (NSKFDC) from time to time. Will be done. A monthly stipend of Rs.3,000/- (Rupees three thousand only) or such amount as may be prescribed from time to time will be provided by NSKFDC.|
How to get NDUW Card, eShram Card, how to make UAN?
By the way, you can get your e-Shramik card made both online and offline , we will know the online process in detail, for offline process you can go to any common service center near you.
Process for making labor card from Common Service Center / CSC UAN card Apply Process
- ✔️ First of all you have to go to your nearest Common Service Center and tell them that you want to make UAN card i.e. eshram card .
- ✔️ You will be asked your Aadhar card number by the Common Service Center Operator (CSC VLE) and will be asked about some information such as your address etc.
- ✔️ Some documents may be demanded from you as a document such as your income certificate, your business certificate, your education certificate (even if you do not provide all these documents, you will be registered because This is a formal document)
- ✔️ By the Common Service Center Operator (CSC VLE) , you will be registered through online on the E Shram Portal and you will be given the eshram card by downloading it at the same time.
- ✔️ Labor card will be given to you by the operator in plain print on a4 paper , for which even ₹ 1 will not be charged from you.
- ✔️ If you want to get the e-shram card printed in color like Aadhar card, then for this you will have to pay separately to the Common Service Center operator.
So till now you have got almost all the information about NDUW Card Yojana and e-Shram Card , you have also learned that how to make e-shram card through offline, now further we will know in detail how to apply NDUW Card Online Go
eshram Card Apply Process , UAN Card , NDUW Card Online Apply Process Step By Step
- ✔️ First of all you have to go to the official website of Ministry of Labor and Employment e-Shram Portal , eshram.gov.in .
- ✔️ As soon as you go to the website, its homepage will open in front of you, where you will get to see the link to register on e-Shram , as you can see below. ?
- ✔️ Register On E-Shram followed by clicking on the link will help you open up a new page, as shown below. ?
- ✔️ Here you will enter your Aadhar number and enter the given captcha code and click on the button of Send OTP. (For self-registration online, remember that your mobile number is already registered in your Aadhaar)
- ✔️ You will enter the OTP received on the mobile , after which the e-shram card self registration form will open in front of you . As you can see below. ?
- ✔️ You will fill and submit the form in the following steps.
1. Personal Information
3. Education Qualification
5. Bank Details
6. Previews Self-declaration
7. UAN Card Download And Print
- ✔️ After entering all the information, when you complete your self-declaration, then you see the UAN card which you can download and use in future if needed.
Note: – Although we have told you the entire process of making UAN card online , but here below we are giving you a video in which I have told you the process of making a UN card step by step through the video and also by making a UN card and downloading it. Has shown .
e Shram Portal CSC Locate Process
As we have already told you that you can also get your E-Shram Card made from the Common Service Center near you, in such a situation, you can know through online that where the Common Service Center is present near you, your Below we are telling you the process of locating the nearest Common Service Center CSC .
Process To Locate CSC Center
- ✔️ First of all you have to go to the official website of E Shram Portal .
- ✔️ As soon as you go to the website, its homepage will open in front of you, on the home page you will get to see the link of CSC Locator . As you can see below ?
- ✔️ As soon as you click on the link of ️ CSC Locator ️ a new page will open in front of you. As you can see below. ?
- ✔️ Here first you have to select your state, and then district .
- ✔️ As soon as you select the state and district , you will be able to easily know which CSC center is present near you.
Locate CSC Centre Near By | How To Locate CSC Centre Near Me
If the first procedure does not work for you, then you can also use the second method to locate the Common Service Center near you.
1. Go to Google Locate csc center near me , or csc center near me like Term Search can learn more of the common service center near you will receive.
How To Locate CSC Center
- ✔️ First of all you have to go to the official website of CSC Center Locator on the website of locator.csccloud.in .
- ✔️ As soon as you go to the website, its homepage will open in front of you, as you can see below. ?
- ✔️ Here first of all you have to enter the information of State Name, District Name, Sub District Name etc.
- ✔️ And by entering the given captcha code , click on the button of Search , as can be seen below. ?
- ✔️ As soon as you click on the Search button, the information about the Common Service Center near you will open in front of you, as shown below. ?
eShram.gov.in Admin Login Process
If you want to login e-Shram Portal Admin, then there is also an option for this eshram portal admin login, follow the procedure given below carefully.
Eshram Admin Login Process Step By Step
- ✔️ first e-Shram Yojana ‘s official website eshram.gov.in visit.
- ✔️ As soon as you go to the website, its homepage will open in front of you, in the menu bar on the home page, the option admin login will be seen at the end . As you can see below. ?
- ✔️ On clicking on the link of Admin Login , a new page will open in front of you, as you can see below. ?
- ✔️ Here you have to enter your email id and password, then enter the given captcha code and click on the button of sign in.
- ✔️ Your eshram login will be done easily as soon as you click on the Sign In button .
Procedure to register Grievance on e-Shram Portal
If you face any kind of problem related to e-shram portal or scheme , then you can register your complaint online for this, the process of which is explained in detail below.
E Shram Portal Grievance Registration Process Step By Step
- ✔️ ️ First of all go to the official website of e-Shram Yojana .
- ️ ✔️ As soon as you go to the website, its homepage will open in front of you, on the home page you will see the option of Grievance under Contact Us , as you can see below. ?
- ✔️ EShram Erievance ↗️ click the option you will come to open a new page in front of you, as shown below. ?
- ️ ✔️ Here you will see the Grievance Officer’s number and his office details where you can contact him through offline or online.
Grievance Status Check Process E Shram Portal
- ️ ✔️ First of all you have to go to the official website of E Shram Portal .
- ✔️ As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you, in the menu bar present on the home page, you will see the option of Grievance under Contacts . As shown here. ?
- ️ ✔️ On clicking the Grievance option, a new page will open in front of you where you will be able to check the status of your application by entering your Grievance reference number
E Shram Portal Contact Us
- ✔️ ️ First of all you have to go to the official website of E Shram .
- ️ ✔️ After visiting the website , click on the contact us option present in the menu bar on the home page .
- ✔️ Contact Us Under Option Contac us click, as shown below. ?
- ✔️ Now a new page will open in front of you, where you will get the information of e-Shram portal contact US , as shown below. ?
- ️ ✔️ First of all you have to go to the official website of E Shram .
- ️✔️ After visiting the website , click on the contact us option present in the menu bar on the home page .
- ️ ✔️ Click on Helpdesk under the contact us option , as shown below. ?
- ️ ✔️ Now a new page will open in front of you, where you will get information about e-Shram portal Helpdesk , as shown below. ?
e shram Portal Scheme Tracking Process
Under the labor scheme, information about many government schemes is available on the labor portal, which you can check through online and take advantage of the related scheme. Information about Social Security Welfare Scheme and employment schemes is available on the eshram card portal , which you can check by following the process written in it.
E Shram Portal Social Security Welfare Scheme Tracking Process
- ✔️ the earlier e Labor portal will go on, e labor are on the front of the homepage will come freely.
- ️ ✔️ On the home page, you will get to see the option of Schemes in the menu bar, under Schemes you will get to see the option of Social Security Welfare Schemes , as you can see below. ?
- ✔️ Social Security Welfare Schemes click on the option exists on your front portal Social Security Welfare Schemes e Sharam will open information, as shown below. ?
E Shram Portal Employment Schemes Tracking Process | EShram
- ️ ✔️ First of all you have to go to e Shram Portal , its homepage will open in front of you as soon as you go to eShram .
- ✔️ On ➡️ home page you menu bar Schemes will see Option, Schemes under you Employment Schemes will see the option, you can see the bottom right. ?
- ✔️ Employment Schemes on the portal itself before you click on the option of employment schemes e Sharam information will come open, you can see the bottom right. ?
Contact Details For E-Shram Card Yojana | eShram
By the way, we have given you almost all the information related to eShram , if you still want to know something, then you can contact on the contact form given below.
FAQ NDUW Card Online Apply 2022
NDUW Card is the name of the eshram card started by the central government , and after the creation of this card, the central government will already have information about the workers of every unorganized sector of the country, after the information is available, the central government If needed, it will be able to give direct benefits to the workers of the unorganized sector by using it, and there are many benefits of having a UAN card , which we have explained in full detail above this article.
No, it is valid for a lifetime, once you create an eShram card , you will never need to create a card again in the future.
If you apply for making a UN card through offline from the Common Service Center , then you do not need to pay any money, or if you want to get any kind of updation done in your UN card, then for this you will have to pay ₹ 20 will have to pay.
This is not necessary, but if there is any change in the information already given by you or you move to some place i.e. migrate, in such a situation you must keep your card updated.
Yes, if you are not an income tax payer only you have filed your return then you can still be a beneficiary under this scheme,